Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Kylee

Today our sweet girl turns 4....I can't believe I just typed those words! It seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the NICU completely unaware of what would come. God has blessed us with the greatest gift we could have ever received, and we are so thankful. It is so hard to believe what an amazing young lady she is turning into, our tiny baby is growing right before our eyes. I was just telling a friend of mine (who welcomed a new daughter into the world) a few days ago that daughters are such a joy, Kylee brings joy to our lives in so many ways. I honestly cannot imagine our lives without our girl, and I am so glad that I don't have to know what that life would be like.

So......
To my angel,

Happy birthday my sweet sweet baby! You are and will always be my little girl. Thank you for all you have taught me, I owe you so much! You have made me a mother, you showed me love that people dream of, you showed me that a smile can fix any problem in the world, and you have shown me what true faith and trust really are. I am so, so proud of you, you have already done so much in your four years! I know that anything you choose to do you will succeed at, and I know one day you will be an amazing dolphin trainer (if you still like that when you grow up)! I love you more than all the sand on the beach, stars in the sky, and dolphins in the ocean!

Love
Mommy































No comments:

Post a Comment